FamilyVoice Australia is pleased to announce that Nominations for the National Mother of the Year Awards, to coincide with International Women's Day (March 8).
The National Mother of the Year Awards was launched last week on radio station 2GB on the Ben Fordham show.
FamilyVoice has always supported the belief of recognising the maternal service and sacrifice mothers make as an integral part of the natural* family unit.
Mothers are an amazing group of people, changing the world in a variety of ways every single day. From volunteering in classrooms to testifying in the public arena, mums are making a difference in their communities, workplace, churches, and beyond.
FamilyVoice wants to continue the tradition of recognising outstanding mothers who are passionate about making the world a better place for children and families and for the benefit of the next generation.
2021 Mother of the Year winner Leila Abdallah
Details of the Awards:
FamilyVoice will announce the winners in each category on Friday 6 May before Mother’s Day on Sunday, 8 May 2022.
- Young Mother of the Year – up to 25 years of age
- Mother of the Year – Open age
- Grandmother of the Year Award – Open age
- To honour and recognise mothers through the ‘Mothers of the Year Awards’
- To highlight the importance mothers play in the development of the child and family
- To recognise that mothers make a positive impact at home, work, church and in the wider Australia community
- A Plaque and sponsored gifts to each winner.
Applications & Nominations:
Available on Tuesday 15 March from Greg Bondar at firstname.lastname@example.org or website https://familyvoice.org.au/mother-of-the-year-awards
For further enquiries I can be contacted on 0411 854 115.