FamilyVoice Australia launched last Monday 8th March its National Mother of the Year Awards in recognition of International Women's Day (March 8).
The launch was made on the 2GB Ben Fordham show.
FamilyVoice has always supported the belief of recognising the maternal service and sacrifice mothers make as an integral part of the traditional* family unit. In this regard, we have chosen to fill the void left by Barnardo’s Australia given that they will sadly no longer offer the Mother of the Year Award.
Mothers are an amazing group of people, changing the world in a variety of ways every single day. From volunteering in classrooms to testifying in the public arena, mums are making a difference in their communities, workplace, churches, and beyond.
FamilyVoice wants to continue the tradition of recognising outstanding mothers who are passionate about making the world a better place for children and families and for the benefit of the next generation.
Details of the Awards
FamilyVoice will announce the winners in each category during the week of Mother’s Day each year commencing Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Young Mother of the Year – up to 25 years of age
- Mother of the Year – Open age
- Grandmother of the Year Award – Open age
- To honour and recognise mothers through the ‘Mothers of the Year Awards’
- To highlight the importance mothers play in the development of the child and family
- To recognise that mothers make a positive impact at home, work, church and in the wider Australia community
- A Certificate and sponsored Prizes to each winner and presented by a Sponsor/Supporter
Applications & Nominations:
Available Monday, 15 March from our website.
*A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman, and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife. ... Another term used to refer to a traditional family is a nuclear family
National ‘Mother of the Year Awards Coordinator’ Greg Bondar at email@example.com – 0411 854 115
National Mother of the Year Awards Coordinator